Monday, January 16, 2012

A land with no houses

I can walk miles,
Just by looking at your never ending smile.

I can live on for years,
Your voice, when I hear.

Your eyes have taught me to dream again,
And that our lives shall not go in vain.

In my dreams I see,
Birds flying above the trees.

Far far away in a land where there are no houses,
We ride endlessly on our horses.

As the sun shines,
Riding on horses of time.

There's a river which cuts in between,
We cross a wooden bridge, in the fog unseen.

We ride together,
Not meeting, forever.

The land doesn't end and it goes on for miles,
Like the curve of your lips in a never ending smile.

5 comments:

  1. wow... too good.... ur imagination... ur deep thoughts... great work....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful..i loved it..touch of frost I can see here and there..kudos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to write something on the same lines...inspired! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete